How To Choose The Right Carpet Cleaning Company
Choosing the right carpet cleaning company is essential for maintaining the appearance and longevity of your carpets. The reason for this is simple; a top company will treat your carpets well and ensure they are treated well for years to come. Although we always suggest working with our team, here are five things to consider when choosing a carpet cleaning company.
- First and foremost, look for a company that uses high-quality cleaning equipment and products. A company will want to invest in its tools, but it is not if they use Home Depot rental quality tools. Also, companies will invest in professional-grade cleaners that are not only great cleaners but environmentally friendly. A company is only as good as the cleaners it uses, and a great company will have a cleaner that will do the job without destroying the carpet.
- Next, you can check for certifications and accreditation of the cleaning company. Look for a company certified by organizations such as the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) or Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). These organizations ensure the company has proper training and knowledge to clean carpets for residential and commercial clients properly.
- In addition, you should always research and look up the company’s reputation. Look for customer reviews and testimonials to see what experience others have had with the company on Google, Bing, or Angie List. Also, you can check if the company is listed on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and see if they have any unresolved complaints and their rating.
- Next, you can ask about their cleaning methods. You will want to make sure they use a method that is safe for your carpets and the environment, such as hot water extraction or steam cleaning. Avoid companies that use harsh chemicals or abrasive processes, as it will not help your carpets in the long run. A company in the know will also walk you through their operations and the best option for your specific situation. No one size fits all solution exists, and any company that says there is not worth your time.
- Get an estimate in writing for the carpet cleaning service. Before hiring a company, make sure to get an estimate in writing and check to see if there are any hidden fees. Also, ask them about their cancellation and refund policy. If they are a quality company, they will have a no-hassle refund policy that will ensure that you are happy with the work before they leave.
Whether you are considering carpet cleaning for a residential or commercial building, our team can certainly help. However, whether in our area or not, you should know what to look for in finding a great carpet cleaning company. From precise estimates to using professional gear, a real leader in the carpet cleaning space will be upfront, honest and, most of all, excited to work with you. So, no matter what you have in mind, make sure to do your homework and find the carpet cleaning company that will work for you.
<– Previous: Carpet Cleaning Tips For Those Who Suffer From Allergies
–> Next: The Effects Of Pet Urine On Carpets And How To Clean It
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.